Comments BUMA/STEMRA: "The music works are protected by author rights. Peter Visser has been granted permission for use by BUMA/STEMRA. The copyright for any material on this website is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, sounds or texts other then for personal use - eg. sales, distribution or other electronic or printed publications is strictly prohibited without the author’s agreement "
1) 1) Example of a Brucknerian beginning rising from a nature sound (fifth): start Symphony nr. 1 (1991/92) for large orchestra by the Viotta Youth Orchestra lead by Wim Bredenhorst in the Schönbergzaal in the Royal Conservatory of The Hague.
2) Concerto for Horn Trio and strings (1994) by the Hoorntrio Prague and the Atheneum Chambre Orchestra (AKO) lead by Qui van Woerdekom, Royal Conservatory of The Hague.
3) First page Sonata for cello and piano (1993) by Emile Visser (cello) and Frank den Herder (piano).
4) Examplary songs for other instruments: "Songs of Unity" on Middle age - indian text from Kabir, for lyrics and guitar (1986). Tilly Spaapen, mezzo; Frans ten Cate, guitar
5) Piano music Peter Visser; "Campane" for piano 4-hands inspired on bell sounds (1998), by the piano duet Rixt v.d. Kooij/Jan Willem Nelleke.
6) Motoriek en Sprechgesang in songs; second song from "Liederen in het Duister" (1986) on text of Josef Eijckmans, by bariton Frans Huyts and piano player Jan Willem Nelleke.
7) Impressionistic/folcloristic beginning with sound experiments : start String trio "Ruimte" (1982/85) by the Aitos Trio: Frank de groot (violin), Liesbeth Steffens (altviolin), Koen Schouten (cello).
8) Long melodic line in music for winds: part two (Nocturne) from the "Trois pastorales" for flute kwartet (1985), played by the Syrinx Fluitkwartet with Liesbeth Niesten first flute.
9) Accompany "professionals" and amateurs: start "Antifonen", concertante symphony for large ad hoc amateur-string sensemble, Atheneum Chambre Orchestra, 2 solo-celli and solo-contrabas (1992), all lead by Qui van Woerdekom.
10) New approach of the tonality and austerity in a late piano work : piece form a part of the suite Nieuwe Twaalftoonsmuziek.
11) Example of orchestration: a quatre-mains piano work from Peter Vissers favourite composer: Franz Schubert . The start of Andante from Schuberts Grand Duo being played by the then Hague orchestra Carpe Diem lead by Marco Bons.
12) Example of music for wind ensembles: start of the Gotic Phantasy for two wind kwintets, by the Atheneum Wind Consort lead by Ali Groen.